Rodas Auto Repair: Buy An Oil Filter
At Rodas Auto Repair we recommend replacing your oil filter every time you change your car or truck's oil. Your oil is pumped through tight lubrication lines to feed fast-moving metal engine parts, instantaneously. Every time you drive your car, your motor oil accumulates microscopic particles of metal shavings and engine dirt which are trapped by your oil filter. Spending a little more on the cost of the best oil filter can increase the lifespan of your car's engine. Call us today at 951-653-5367 and let's talk about the right oil filter for your vehicle.
6 Qualities That Make An Oil Filter "The Best" for drivers in Menifee
- An affordable, high-quality oil filter usually falls in the $7 to $16 price range.
- Features a durable base gasket to prevent motor oil from leaking and thermosensitive adhesive seal to keep filtering media in place.
- Designed to withstand 3 to 5 times greater flow force than the engine's operating pressure.
- It offers a filtration capability for 7,500 or even 15,000 miles and filters 100% of the motor oil.
- Designed with a "Wrench-Off" feature. These oil filters feature a large nut on the end of the filter canister that allows the oil filter to be tightened or removed with a socket wrench.
- At Rodas Auto Repair we can help you find an oil filter with a Synthetic or Micro Glass filtration media. Avoid cellulose or paper media oil filters unless you intend to change your oil every 3,000 miles. Cheap oil filters with cellulose media may also only filter 40% of motor oil.
- Synthetic filter media is effective in removing 50% of the particles in sizes ranging from 20 to 40 microns, and 24% of particles in the 8 to 10-micron range.
- Microglass filter media increases the effortless flow of motor oil to your engine and only needs to be checked or replaced every two to five years or 10,000 miles. Most high-end micro-glass oil filters include extremely fine metal media or micro glass.
Honest, reliable auto repair shop. Very knowledgeable and they explain everything in layman's terms. They speak English and Spanish. They've been fixing my vehicles for years, and I've never had a problem. Vehicles are always fixed right the first time. Highly recommend this place.
Get free Coupons
Take advantage of these great offers!
$20 OFF A/C or Heater Check
R-134 and the new gas 1234YF
Warning Light On?
Free Code Reading with Repair
Most Cars & Light Trucks. Not valid with any other offer.
$36.75 Cash Only
Plus State certified VID/DMV charge $8.75. Year 2000 or newer, hybrid & diesel only. Non-Star Station. With this coupon.