Did Your Vehicle Fail the Smog Test?
Smog Test Repair
That's okay, you are in good hands at Rodas Auto Repair. We will complete any needed repairs and reinspect your vehicle.
The 4 most common smog check repairs:
- Bad O2 Sensor Replacement
- Bad Fuel Metering Adjustment
- Rich Fuel Mixture Adjustment
- Faulty EVAP System Part Replacement
If your oxygen sensor malfunctions it cannot properly monitor the exhaust and may cause overheating and loss of engine power and the release of toxic emissions. Rodas Auto Repair in Menifee can help you replace your O2 sensor quickly and get you back on the road fast.
Proper air-fuel measurement prior to mixing is necessary for a smooth-running engine. Most drivers discover their vehicles has a fuel metering problem when the "Check Engine Light" is displayed. At Rodas Auto Repair in Menifee we have state of the art computer programs that identify the exact check engine light diagnostic code and quickly complete the appropriate repairs.
Come to Rodas Auto Repair in Menifee to determine if your vehicle is putting out high levels of carbon monoxide due to a lack of oxygen in the combustion cycle. This can happen because of a faulty MAF sensor or oxygen sensor or because of leaking fuel injectors.
EVAP (Evaporative Emission Control System) problems occur when your vehicle is leaking gasoline vapors into the air. Rodas Auto Repair in Menifee can repair troublesome leaks or cracks in your vehicle's vacuum hoses, seals or gas cap.
Worried About the Cost of Smog Check Repairs?
- Apply for Consumer Assistance, this is a program offering income-eligible consumers assistance toward emissions-related repairs at STAR test-and-repair stations if their vehicle fails its biennial Smog Check inspection.
- Talk to the pro mechanics at Rodas Auto Repair about starting a maintenance plan. Regular maintenance can reduce smog check failures and high-cost auto repairs in the future.
Honest, reliable auto repair shop. Very knowledgeable and they explain everything in layman's terms. They speak English and Spanish. They've been fixing my vehicles for years, and I've never had a problem. Vehicles are always fixed right the first time. Highly recommend this place.